During the fifteenth century, the factions fighting to control England used the rose as a symbol. The white rose represented York, and the red rose symbolised Lancaster. Not surprisingly, the conflict between these factions became known as the War of the Roses.
- Stem lengths from 40cm to 80cm
- Blooms are sold in bunches of 20 for the shorter stem lengths and the premium quality roses are sold in bunches of 10 All the popular roses are sold in bunches of 10.
- Season all year round
There’s such a vast range of colours:
- White, Reds & Pinks, Yellow & Orange as well as many bi colours such as Sweet Avalanche a white cut rose with a hint of pink.
- The most popular white Rose is Avalanche
- The most popular Red rose is Grand Prix
- The most popular white scented rose is Norma Jean
- The most popular bi colour rose is Sweet avalanche
- Super grades wrapped in 10’s with stems of 60 to 80cm, others are in multiples of 20.
- Super grades are far superior and have thicker stems allowing them to be displayed in position for far longer.
- Normal grades have far thinner stems thus making them weaker for display.
- Most varieties are available all year. All colours along with scented varieties.
- Stem length varies from x to x
- They are sold in bunches of 20
- They are sold in bunches of 10